Built-in Teaching Tools
Record and share to the cloud
Draw and take notes on top of any screen
Counts down from a specified time
Counts up from zero - great for timing activities
Focus on a section of the screen
This preinstalled app allows teachers to engage students in lessons, surveys, voting, and random student selection.
- Voter - displays answer distribution from users
- Responder - who is the first to answer a question
- Selector - who will the IFP select to respond?
QR Code & Export
After you go over a lesson session, you can easily share the notes with the attendees by sharing them to the cloud and displaying a QR Code on the screen. The participants can scan the code and get all the Note contents immediately on their device from anywhere on the Internet.
Cloud Drive Access & Finder
Easily access your content with our built in Google Cloud Drive and Microsoft OneDrive functionality. Once you login, it’s pre-installed in our Finder app so you can quickly transfer files to and from the cloud.
With the Finder, you can manage files in the IFP internal storage, from an external USB Drive or in the Cloud. Copy and Paste or drag and drop files between folders and drives with ease.
DMS - Control Management
Web based remote software that simplifies the management of your equipment. You can manage all of your hardware from one location, and troubleshoot issues automatically from a distance.
- Status monitoring and analytics of all of your IFPs
- Bulk Upload Boot Logos, Background Wallpaper for your school or business
- Bulk upload Android App APK files
- Bulk send multimedia or text message immediately or on a schedule
- Remote firmware version management
- Schedule meeting, class, or school bells to display
- 3-year license included with your V7 IFP
Update the firmware and software of the IFP easily within the settings of the IFP.